DavidIcke.com | Gareth Icke
Anita Baxas, MD | Substack
In my last post I wrote about other substances in the Covid jabs causing damage.
To recap, Graphene causes:
- Destruction to cell membranes and thus most organ tissues as well as mitochondria.
- Massive free radical damage, depletes the body’s antioxidant system Glutathione and SOD (Sodium Oxide Dismutase)
- Causes massive inflammation via the cytokines Interleukin 6 and 12, Tumor
Necrosis Factor alpha (TNFa), Nuclear Factor Kappa Beta (NFkb).
- Fragments Chromosomes and DNA
Thanks for reading Anita Baxas MD Substack! Subscribe for free to receive new posts and support my work.Subscribe
Toxic metals cause:
- Displacement of essential minerals, thus blocking important metabolic pathways
- Damage to cell membranes and mitochondria
What can be done about these*?
The first step is to remove the damaging agents. For both, Graphene and toxic metals, as well as Lipid Nano Particles LNP (Hydrogels), Dr. Ana-Maria Mihalcea PhD, MD has found that EDTA chelation works very well to remove these. She has done extensive pre-and post-chelation therapy testing of blood under dark field microscopy and found the normalization of red blood cells (free flowing, no longer clumping) and vanishing of Graphene and Hydrogel particles. Chelation has been used to remove toxic metals for nearly 100 years. It is also a treatment for snake bites. I recommend you subscribe to her Substack page: https://substack.com/@anamihalceamdphd
The most effective way to do EDTA chelation is by infusion. There are doctors specialized in this treatment. They can be found on www.acam.org, www.icimed.com, and in Central Europe on http://www.zaen.org/, http://www.chelat.biz/ and http://www.metallausleitung.de/.
If infusions are not available, the second best method, though not nearly as effective, are topical and oral products such as EDTA cream and liposomal EDTA liquids. Some very important precautions need to be taken though:
1. EDTA not only removes toxic metals, but also essential minerals such as Magnesium, Calcium, Potassium, Iron, Manganese and many more. These need to be replenished with a multi-mineral supplement taken on days not using the EDTA product.
2. EDTA is excreted through the kidneys. The toxic metals attached to the EDTA molecule can damage the kidneys. Because of this, blood tests to check kidney function should be done before beginning any EDTA treatment and also at regular intervals (3-4 weeks) to detect any beginning issues with kidney function. These tests include the levels of Creatinine, Urea and GFR (Glomerular Filtration Rate). If the results are abnormal, EDTA must be stopped and the kidneys treated with hydration and oral Phosphatidylcholin (Plaquex Oral or Memphosan). EDTA can then be resumed at a lower dose and with less frequency.
Because of this, nobody should do this DIY unless they know what they are doing and have access to lab testing. EDTA infusions as a rule use 2-3.2 grams of EDTA per treatment. It’s not possible to get up this dosage with oral or topical products.
The second step is to repair the damage done. For this we need to repair cell membranes and mitochondrial membranes. Cell membranes are made of a double layer of inverted Phosphatidylcholine molecules. Embedded within these are cell receptors, electrolyte channels, Cholesterol and structural proteins.
The yellow dots with brown “strings” are Phosphatidylcholine molecules.
A healthy cell membrane is essential for the proper functioning of all of these including membrane dependent enzymes and much more. The membranes of the power houses, called Mitchondria, are also made of Phosphatidylcholine. When we are younger and the mitochondria are working properly, the body can make its own Phosphatidylcholine to repair any damage. When we are older and/or the mitochondria aren’t working well, and particularly after getting the Covid jab, there is no way the body can make enough to repair itself. Therefore, we need to give it Phosphatidylcholine.
Besides repairing cell membranes, it also helps the body replenish its antioxidants Glutathione and SOD and it reduces the inflammatory cytokines that Graphene increases, thereby reducing inflammation.
There is another very important function of cell membranes that is rarely spoken about. It has to do with our thoughts and intra-body communication. It’s a bit lengthy, which is why I will write about it in a separate post.
There are many different forms of Phosphatidylcholine and only a particular kind should be used. It’s called Dilinoleoylphosphatidylcholine DLPC. I know, it’s a tongue breaker. The best method to replenish the body with the correct kind of Phosphatidylcholine is by infusion. The treatment is called Plaquex therapy. It has been around since the 1950ies and has a host of benefits, besides repairing cell membranes. Doctors doing this treatment can be found on www.plaquex.com and www.network-globalhealth.com.
There are oral versions of this treatment in the form of soft gels that have been shown to repair cell membranes as well. They are available under the trademark Plaquex Oral, mainly in the US and Canada and under the trademark Memphosan in Germany. The usual dosage is 1800 – 2700 mg per day.
There are many other nutrients that can support the healing process such as Vitamin C, Glutathione, NAC, Astaxanthin, Silymarin and more. For a complete list and protocols as well as other resources, see