Global Research / Brian Shilhavy
The European Medicines Agency (EMA) database of adverse drug reactions is now reporting 46,160 deaths and 4,623,724 injuries following COVID-19 vaccines, while the United States’ Vaccine Adverse Events Recording System (VAERS) is now reporting 29,162 deaths and 1,314,594 injuries following COVID-19 vaccines. (Source.)
We know that as huge as these numbers are which are official government statistics, that they only represent a very small fraction of the total number of deaths and injuries suffered by those who chose to receive COVID-19 vaccines during the past 18 months.
Last year, Dr. Jessica Rose did a comprehensive analysis to determine the “under-reported factor” in VAERS, and came up with 41X, meaning that the recorded data for adverse reactions to COVID-19 vaccines in VAERS had to be multiplied by 41 to get more accurate numbers. See:
However, now that more time has elapsed since this study was performed, many feel that 41X is significantly too low, and should be closer to 100X, which is the number that was previously used based on a 2011 report by Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, Inc. for the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).
Although 25% of ambulatory patients experience an adverse drug event, less than 0.3% of all adverse drug events and 1-13% of serious events are reported to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Likewise, fewer than 1% of vaccine adverse events are reported. Low reporting rates preclude or slow the identification of “problem” drugs and vaccines that endanger public health. New surveillance methods for drug and vaccine adverse effects are needed. (Source.)
So if we take the publicly available data from VAERS and the European EMA and multiply by 100, these would be the true numbers of adverse events following COVID-19 vaccines: 7,532,200 deaths and 593,831,800 injuries in Europe and the U.S.
46,160 deaths and 4,623,724 injuries in EudraVigilance
The European (EEA and non-EEA countries) database of suspected drug reaction reports is EudraVigilance, verified by the European Medicines Agency (EMA), and they are now reporting 46,160 fatalities, and 4,623,724 injuries following injections of five experimental COVID-19 shots:
- COVID-19 MRNA VACCINE MODERNA (CX-024414)
- COVID-19 MRNA VACCINE PFIZER-BIONTECH
- COVID-19 VACCINE ASTRAZENECA (CHADOX1 NCOV-19)
- COVID-19 VACCINE JANSSEN (AD26.COV2.S)
- COVID-19 VACCINE NOVAVAX (NVX-COV2373)
From the total of injuries recorded, almost half of them (2,106,816) are serious injuries.
“Seriousness provides information on the suspected undesirable effect; it can be classified as ‘serious’ if it corresponds to a medical occurrence that results in death, is life-threatening, requires inpatient hospitalisation, results in another medically important condition, or prolongation of existing hospitalisation, results in persistent or significant disability or incapacity, or is a congenital anomaly/birth defect.”
A Health Impact News subscriber in Europe ran the reports for each of the four COVID-19 shots we are including here. It is a lot of work to tabulate each reaction with injuries and fatalities, since there is no place on the EudraVigilance system we have found that tabulates all the results.
Since we have started publishing this, others from Europe have also calculated the numbers and confirmed the totals.*
Here is the summary data through July 2, 2022.
Total reactions for the mRNA vaccine Tozinameran (code BNT162b2,Comirnaty) from BioNTech/ Pfizer: 21,746 deaths and 2,387,920 injuries to 02/07/2022
- 71,125 Blood and lymphatic system disorders incl. 310 deaths
- 82,967 Cardiac disorders incl. 3,147 deaths
- 738 Congenital, familial and genetic disorders incl. 65 deaths
- 30,743 Ear and labyrinth disorders incl. 17 deaths
- 3,031 Endocrine disorders incl. 12 deaths
- 34,742 Eye disorders incl. 54 deaths
- 168,985 Gastrointestinal disorders incl. 860 deaths
- 610,945 General disorders and administration site conditions incl. 5,970 deaths
- 2,722 Hepatobiliary disorders incl. 123 deaths
- 26,044 Immune system disorders incl. 140 deaths
- 161,322 Infections and infestations incl. 2,269 deaths
- 42,632 Injury, poisoning and procedural complications incl. 472 deaths
- 56,772 Investigations incl. 601 deaths
- 14,996 Metabolism and nutrition disorders incl. 378 deaths
- 267,730 Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders incl. 304 deaths
- 2,726 Neoplasms benign, malignant and unspecified (incl cysts and polyps) incl. 260 deaths
- 367,166 Nervous system disorders incl. 2,329 deaths
- 3,304 Pregnancy, puerperium and perinatal conditions incl. 85 deaths
- 315 Product issues incl. 4 deaths
- 41,562 Psychiatric disorders incl. 249 deaths
- 8,637 Renal and urinary disorders incl. 324 deaths
- 100,087 Reproductive system and breast disorders incl. 9 deaths
- 97,448 Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders incl. 2,305 deaths
- 104,509 Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders incl. 198 deaths
- 6,141 Social circumstances incl. 28 deaths
- 25,944 Surgical and medical procedures incl. 269 deaths
- 54,587 Vascular disorders incl. 964 deaths
Total reactions for the mRNA vaccine SPIKEVAX/mRNA-1273 (CX-024414) from Moderna: 12,143 deaths and 758,215 injuries to 02/07/2022
- 20,347 Blood and lymphatic system disorders incl. 137 deaths
- 26,110 Cardiac disorders incl. 1,339 deaths
- 241 Congenital, familial and genetic disorders incl. 15 deaths
- 8,976 Ear and labyrinth disorders incl. 8 deaths
- 793 Endocrine disorders incl. 6 deaths
- 10,135 Eye disorders incl. 40 deaths
- 59,655 Gastrointestinal disorders incl. 462 deaths
- 200,496 General disorders and administration site conditions incl. 3,897 deaths
- 1,006 Hepatobiliary disorders incl. 66 deaths
- 8,555 Immune system disorders incl. 40 deaths
- 33,404 Infections and infestations incl. 1,110 deaths
- 11,290 Injury, poisoning and procedural complications incl. 220 deaths
- 16,644 Investigations incl. 409 deaths
- 6,077 Metabolism and nutrition disorders incl. 287 deaths
- 94,476 Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders incl. 242 deaths
- 924 Neoplasms benign, malignant and unspecified (incl cysts and polyps) incl. 102 deaths
- 124,646 Nervous system disorders incl. 1,176 deaths
- 1,061 Pregnancy, puerperium and perinatal conditions incl. 12 deaths
- 125 Product issues incl. 3 deaths
- 12,511 Psychiatric disorders incl. 195 deaths
- 3,982 Renal and urinary disorders incl. 233 deaths
- 20,841 Reproductive system and breast disorders incl. 9 deaths
- 30,907 Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders incl. 1,296 deaths
- 39,510 Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders incl. 109 deaths
- 3,055 Social circumstances incl. 45 deaths
- 6,655 Surgical and medical procedures incl. 223 deaths
- 15,793 Vascular disorders incl. 462 deaths
Total reactions for the vaccine AZD1222/VAXZEVRIA (CHADOX1 NCOV-19) from Oxford/ AstraZeneca: 9,241 deaths and 1,308,248 injuries to 02/07/2022
- 15,194 Blood and lymphatic system disorders incl. 329 deaths
- 23,538 Cardiac disorders incl. 971 deaths
- 274 Congenital familial and genetic disorders incl. 10 deaths
- 14,865 Ear and labyrinth disorders incl. 8 deaths
- 813 Endocrine disorders incl. 6 deaths
- 22,055 Eye disorders incl. 35 deaths
- 118,034 Gastrointestinal disorders incl. 495 deaths
- 350,602 General disorders and administration site conditions incl. 2,150 deaths
- 1,180 Hepatobiliary disorders incl. 82 deaths
- 6,591 Immune system disorders incl. 47 deaths
- 57,788 Infections and infestations incl. 772 deaths
- 14,984 Injury poisoning and procedural complications incl. 226 deaths
- 31,897 Investigations incl. 227 deaths
- 14,537 Metabolism and nutrition disorders incl. 148 deaths
- 188,201 Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders incl. 195 deaths
- 891 Neoplasms benign malignant and unspecified (incl cysts and polyps) incl. 53 deaths
- 259,660 Nervous system disorders incl. 1,334 deaths
- 711 Pregnancy puerperium and perinatal conditions incl. 23 deaths
- 205 Product issues incl. 1 death
- 23,424 Psychiatric disorders incl. 81 deaths
- 4,820 Renal and urinary disorders incl. 96 deaths
- 18,298 Reproductive system and breast disorders incl. 4 deaths
- 45,727 Respiratory thoracic and mediastinal disorders incl. 1,231 deaths
- 57,361 Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders incl. 76 deaths
- 2,387 Social circumstances incl. 11 deaths
- 3,038 Surgical and medical procedures incl. 41 deaths
- 31,173 Vascular disorders incl. 589 deaths
Total reactions for the COVID-19 vaccine JANSSEN (AD26.COV2.S) from Johnson & Johnson: 3,030 deaths and 166,334 injuries to 02/07/2022
- 1,644 Blood and lymphatic system disorders incl. 66 deaths
- 3,665 Cardiac disorders incl. 254 deaths
- 57 Congenital, familial and genetic disorders incl. 2 deaths
- 1,814 Ear and labyrinth disorders incl. 3 deaths
- 151 Endocrine disorders incl. 2 deaths
- 2,191 Eye disorders incl. 16 deaths
- 11,356 Gastrointestinal disorders incl. 116 deaths
- 45,681 General disorders and administration site conditions incl. 847 deaths
- 204 Hepatobiliary disorders incl. 19 deaths
- 770 Immune system disorders incl. 12 deaths
- 14,626 Infections and infestations incl. 254 deaths
- 1,543 Injury, poisoning and procedural complications incl. 36 deaths
- 7,553 Investigations incl. 161 deaths
- 1,038 Metabolism and nutrition disorders incl. 82 deaths
- 20,774 Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders incl. 68 deaths
- 141 Neoplasms benign, malignant and unspecified (incl cysts and polyps) incl. 12 deaths
- 28,521 Nervous system disorders incl. 292 deaths
- 124 Pregnancy, puerperium and perinatal conditions incl. 1 death
- 35 Product issues
- 2,428 Psychiatric disorders incl. 35 deaths
- 711 Renal and urinary disorders incl. 48 deaths
- 4,028 Reproductive system and breast disorders incl. 6 deaths
- 5,862 Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders incl. 382 deaths
- 5,072 Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders incl. 16 deaths
- 673 Social circumstances incl. 7 deaths
- 1,174 Surgical and medical procedures incl. 100 deaths
- 4,498 Vascular disorders incl. 193 deaths
Total reactions for the COVID-19 vaccine NUVAXOVID (NVX-COV2373) from Novavax: 0 deaths and 3,007 injuries to 02/07/2022
- 68 Blood and lymphatic system disorders
- 166 Cardiac disorders
- 38 Ear and labyrinth disorders
- 1 Endocrine disorders
- 57 Eye disorders
- 216 Gastrointestinal disorders
- 677 General disorders and administration site conditions
- 3 Hepatobiliary disorders
- 20 Immune system disorders
- 160 Infections and infestations
- 25 Injury, poisoning and procedural complications
- 76 Investigations
- 16 Metabolism and nutrition disorders
- 388 Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders
- 1 Neoplasms benign, malignant and unspecified (incl cysts and polyps)
- 540 Nervous system disorders
- 2 Pregnancy, puerperium and perinatal conditions
- 1 Product issues
- 46 Psychiatric disorders
- 18 Renal and urinary disorders
- 51 Reproductive system and breast disorders
- 151 Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders
- 198 Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders
- 3 Social circumstances
- 20 Surgical and medical procedures
- 65 Vascular disorders
*These totals are estimates based on reports submitted to EudraVigilance. Totals may be much higher based on percentage of adverse reactions that are reported. Some of these reports may also be reported to the individual country’s adverse reaction databases, such as the U.S. VAERS database and the UK Yellow Card system. The fatalities are grouped by symptoms, and some fatalities may have resulted from multiple symptoms.
Parents Offer Up Their Babies and Toddlers to the Demonic Vaccine Cult – Hallucinations Among Reported Side Effects
Last month (June, 2022) the FDA gave parents authorization to start offering their babies and toddlers to the COVID-19 Vaccine Cult, and injections began in children under the age of 5.
There are currently 476 cases of COVID-19 injuries in this age group in VAERS (source), although many of these cases were before the authorization was given.
I have listed all current 476 cases on one page that can be viewed here. The most current cases, after the authorization, can be seen at the bottom.
Remarkably, many of the cases listed prior to the authorization, were entries made by health officials because after injecting the child, they found out that the child was under the age of 5, and not yet authorized to receive the shots.
In other words, the parents were so desperate to inject their toddlers, that they lied about their child’s age to get the shot, which would have been a dose made for older children, and the health official felt compelled to enter it into VAERS to cover themselves legally after they found out.
Staff was misled by mother, regarding the patient”s age. This resulted in the child being vaccinated despite bing ineligible (due to being 4). The vaccination process otherwise went without incident. Patient was observation for approx. 15 minutes after, in accordance with current guidelines. Afterwards, the patient left with her mother again without incident. (VAERS ID 2264666)
The patient received a pediatric Pfizer Covid vaccine, but she is only 4 years old, which is under the approved age. The parents falsified the child”s date of birth during check in and on the paperwork. They called the pharmacy the next day (4/21/22) to apologize and let us know that she was actually under age. There were no adverse effects reported during the time of the vaccine, at the time of the phone call on 4/21/22 or at the time of the follow up call on 4/25/22. (VAERS ID 2250179)
Patient falsified DOB when registering for vaccination, stating the minor was born 10 days earlier than actual DOB. Guardian consented to the vaccination. Department of Health verified with statistical records the patients actual DOB, which made the vaccine a contraindication. No known adverse reactions noted. (VAERS ID 2283077)
In at least one case, a doctor approved the shot even though it was not yet authorized by the FDA:
No symptoms or adverse events noted. Patient is traveling in June of 2022 with her family. Her parents requested to get her first dose of the vaccine early since she is traveling. Ok”d per Dr. to give a couple of months early. (VAERS ID 2281214)
Cases where the new vaccines were given to the babies and toddlers under the age of 5 after the FDA authorization and there was an adverse reaction are just now starting to trickle in.
In one case, a 2-year-old baby girl started hallucinating within 6 hours of being injected:
Patient developed sudden onset hallucinations (visual, possibly auditory) and psychosis beginning 6 hours after vaccination and lasting for 7 hours, then fell asleep. Reawakened with more hallucinations/psychosis 16 hours after vaccination (6 am today) lasting for another 1.5 hours. Transported to Pediatric ED where psychosis/hallucinations resolved. Examination normal. Remained at baseline (normal) upon discharge from ED. (VAERS ID 2329230)
One mother reported on Twitter that her 8-year-old daughter started hallucinating and having feelings of suicide after the shots.
I never heard my 8 year old talk about suicide or have hallucinations or feeling of bugs crawling on her until we have the #safeandEffective vaccine. (Source.)
Early reports in VAERS show that the poor toddlers are putting up a good fight in trying to reject the shots, but sadly, they are over-matched and sometimes just end up getting jabbed twice for resisting.
Patient moved during vaccination attempt and over half of COVID 19 vaccine was not injected intramuscularly. Patient returned on 6/23/22 to another mobile vaccine clinic to receive full dose appropriate for her age. (3 years old – VAERS ID 2329682)
Vaccinator inserted needle into pt”s arm. Mother did not have a good hold and pt moved. Needle came out before vaccinator was able to inject. Pt was then vaccinated with full dose. (3 years old – VAERS ID 2327250)
Nurse stuck needle in child”s arm to vaccinate, but child pulled arm away before vaccine was administered. Nurse wasted that dose and administered the vaccine in the opposite arm. (2 years old – VAERS ID 2326989)
EUA – young moderna dose 1. Patient moved away during administration and only received a partial dose (majority of solution was not injected). Parent informed and clinical team. Patient was re-vaccinated per guidelines. (2 years old – VAERS ID 2328918)
Needle inserted into patients L thigh, but vaccine was not administered. Patient slapped the syringeand the needle bent. RN was able to remove entire needle. Small scratch noted on L thigh. (2 years old – VAERS ID 2325671)
Steve Kirsch reported that nurses told him that many of these children 2 and 3 years old are having seizures.
I’m getting multiple reports from my nurse friends about kids 2 and 3 years old having seizures. It is ONLY happening on vaccinated kids, and symptoms start 2 to 5 days after the COVID vaccine.
Doctors are mystified by a rash of seizures, rashes, etc. happening to 2 and 3-year-old kids.
The only thing these kids have in common is that they were given the COVID vaccine just days earlier (two to five days earlier).
The doctors cannot figure out what is causing the seizures (since it couldn’t be the vaccine since those are safe and effective). The medical staff is not permitted to talk about the cases to the press or on social media or they will be fired.
One nurse posted something to the effect of “how is this legal????” I had to paraphrase to protect the poster.
This is why you are hearing these reports from me. They can’t fire me.
There is nothing on the mainstream media about this since the nurses and doctors aren’t allowed to talk about it.
This will all come out some day, but for now, everyone is keeping quiet about it and the doctors are instructed to convince the parents that it isn’t vaccine related and that they are the only ones having the problem.
Because that’s how science works. (Source.)
Meanwhile, state legislators and the U.S. Congress are overwhelmingly passing laws to criminalize anyone who denies that millions of Jews were killed in the Holocaust during WW II, but if you deny the fact that millions of children and adults are being killed and harmed by COVID-19 shots, you can have your own corporate news show and earn tons of money from Big Pharma ads, or you can be given a job working at the FDA or CDC.
Featured image is from Children’s Health Defense