Truth Unmuted / Jesse Smith
Patrick Delaney | LifeSite News
Amendments proposed to South Africa’s National Health Act Regulations seek to establish sweeping new tyrannical powers over individual liberty and bodily integrity, which may also set a worldwide precedent.
South African health minister Dr. Joe Phaahla proposed the controversial new regulations in May, employing a method outside the legislative process that would normally require the measures to pass through the democratic process of Parliament. Instead of seeking to change the Act itself, they merely are attempting to change regulations that were added to the Act in 2017.
In the words of a report from Pretoria News, the proposed amendments:
- Allow for the detention (quarantine or isolation) of people who are deemed to be positive cases, suspects or contacts. They will be subjected to any medical examination and treatment that the government wants to impose, which may include vaccination without their (informed) consent.
- All people entering or exiting South Africa during a public health emergency of international concern would be forced to vaccinate or to present a negative PCR test result.
- Any person suspected of being sick with a communicable disease (while departing from South Africa) [may be] subjected to a forced medical examination and quarantine or isolation in a state-run quarantine or isolation facility against their will. The government would have total control of how and when those quarantined would be released, or not,
- Regarding management of human remains … [the regulations] will prohibit the preparation and viewing of the body of a loved one and prohibit night vigils and after-funeral gatherings.
- [They will also] declare any activity the government deems a danger to human health and to prohibit ‘overcrowding,’ that it deems may cause an environmental nuisance or endanger human health, on any premises, undesirable or unlawful.
Source:Read Full Article >